Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who here at CJ has songs on itunes?

I finally got around to setting up an ipod I got last Christmas. (I know, I know) I also received several itunes gift cards. There's really nothing I have a burning desire to buy at the moment, so I thought it would be fun to see what forum members may have out there. If you have songs on itunes, tell me where to look. I'll give them a listen and buy everything I like until the gift cards run out.

I do!! My original band was called Cherri & the Violators. I don't have an itunes account so I'm no help with their artist search.

I think I earn $0.003 for every download, too! That will really add up over a few centuries.
    #4F
    "Cherri is our resident mom/ surrogate wife/ diplomat/ arbiter of common sense...and we lubs her..."

Triple Shot

CNV Soundclick Page

Comment

I changed teh title for ya, Swamp...other wise some smartass would have filled this with a list of every artist there...
      "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

Comment

I changed teh title for ya, Swamp...other wise some smartass would have filled this with a list of every artist there...

You're undoubtedly right. *sigh* I guess I should have been a bit more specific.

Cherri, I'll check out what you've got avilable at itunes. Is the artist's cut really that small? It doesn't seem like much of a return for the investment.

Comment

Working...
        X