X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drop a sentence, Add a sentence!

I don't know where these crazy ideas come from!??!?

ok, sooo

For example:

The midnight train suddenly lost it's brakes and went out of control.

Mary was frightened and poured herself a double strong drink as it may be her last.

Her husband Bill just snorted at Mary's foolishness and stomped off in a huff!

ok now, let's swap a sentence, shall we?

Mary was frightened and sparked up a doobie! :idea:

or ....

Mary's binge drinking was about to suddenly go bad! :cry:

Mary was frightened and poured herself a double strong drink as it may be her last. :idk:

You get the idea !

Ok, so we'll just start off with teh original!

Mary was frightened and poured herself a double strong drink as it may be her last.

Snorting a last few lines of cocaine, she downed her drink, expelled a deep sigh, then noticed on the other side of the window a lewd unicorn.

Comment

Snorting a last few lines of cocaine, she downed her drink, expelled a deep sigh, then noticed on the other side of the window a lewd unicorn.

Comment

I'm going down the rails at a crazy pace
        <div class="signaturecontainer">My HC Classified Thread<br />
        <br />
        <a href="http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2482854-Gibson-Fender-PRS-Jackson-Marshalls-More" target="_blank">http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...Marshalls-More</a></div>

Comment

I'm going down the rails at a crazy pace

You just got yourself a detention mister !

You have to use teh last guy's sentences

You weren't even trying

Comment

I'm just amazed that I did that correctly.

Comment

Without batting an eye, Mary whipped out a conceled sawed off shot gun and began pumping shots right and left until she ran out of shells.

Comment

Working...
              X