Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

and so anyway I told them to take the old Mohabbi trail out to teh fork and then

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and so anyway I told them to take the old Mohabbi trail out to teh fork and then

.... they might find teh cattle rustlers there Well, they didn't listen and some those other old beat up gunslingers caught up with them and it was a shootout to teh finish They ........

........ oh, you guys are finally back huh?

I was locked in here for 6 or 7 days ..... I was just talking to teh water heater over here.

WHY DIND'T ANYONE TELL ME THEY WERE LOCKING THE DOORS?

You didn't get the memo ?

Sorry Dr.

Steve
    My HC Classified Thread

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...Marshalls-More

Comment

you could have just used the emergency exit over there--------->
      ...I'm jus'sayin'....
      "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

Comment

you could have just used the emergency exit over there--------->
        ...I'm jus'sayin'....

That's just a door that opens up to a 3 story drop to teh parking lot

Comment

but it does get you out of the building!!!!

G.B.#275

OK We'll close down the business,have the manager shot,and give you back all your money.will that make you happy?

The Hot Rod Owner's Club

Comment

take the long way home
            My HC Classified Thread

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...Marshalls-More

Comment

I said it was for 'emergency', didn't I?
              It used to have a waterslide attached to it, but, well, y'know, the HC budget cuts and all...
              "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

Comment

It's not about money or popularity , although some money would be nice.

Comment

saw that movie at a "Midnight Madness" venue many many moons ago.

G.B.#275

OK We'll close down the business,have the manager shot,and give you back all your money.will that make you happy?

The Hot Rod Owner's Club

Comment

Yeah, and there's giant sandworms out there!
                    No offense intended, but (see above) . . .

Old is the new new.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
                    -Dorothy Parker

Comment

Working...
                    X