Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This thread is broken too

as is the forum LOL

G.B.#275

OK We'll close down the business,have the manager shot,and give you back all your money.will that make you happy?

The Hot Rod Owner's Club

this thread seems to work fine.

Comment

Glad were back up

Must have been a good sized problem

Happy Daze !
      <div class="signaturecontainer">My HC Classified Thread<br />
      <br />
      <a href="http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2482854-Gibson-Fender-PRS-Jackson-Marshalls-More" target="_blank">http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...Marshalls-More</a></div>

Comment

major snafu on an OS update...IT won't even tell us exactly what went down, or how...needless to say...this was not a happy weekend in Westlake Village...
        _"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminant period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Comment

all's well that ends well and we're back up to full speed now so it's all good.

G.B.#275

OK We'll close down the business,have the manager shot,and give you back all your money.will that make you happy?

The Hot Rod Owner's Club

Comment

Working...
          X