Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi there ! 1!11 I'm poasting from Safe Mode, can you tell?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi there ! 1!11 I'm poasting from Safe Mode, can you tell?

This is kind of cool, it reminds me of windows 95. I think I"ll start doing this moar often ! 1

Comment

Sure we can tell, but only because your slip is showing. Koiwoi, that is one dirty mouth!

Comment

I see the spell check in Safe Mode is no better than your Spell Check in XP...
        _"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminant period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Comment

I see the spell check in Safe Mode is no better than your Spell Check in XP...

There is a spell check programm?

Comment

yes, but I think you should continue to ignore that fact....
            _"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminant period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Comment

Working...
            X