No announcement yet.

Go ahead....ask me anything.

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How often do you wash your bed sheets?

I only have a bottom sheet, disliking topsheets with a passion. During the summer months, I use a lightweight comforter rather than a proper blanket. Just one sheet, and one light comforter. During the winter months, I'll add a light blanket to the comforter for layered cold protection. I almost always have a fan blowing on 'low' in the bedroom when I sleep, partly for the 'white noise' it provides, and I often have difficulty sleeping well in a room with static airflow.

To answer your specific question, I don't wash my one bedsheet as often as I should, maybe every third week. I may plan to do it every ten days or so, but as with haircuts, I first must notice the need for such maintenance, then, after a proper procrastination period, usually at least a week to ten days, I will jump into action and do what must be done.

Comment

When will it rain in California ?
      My HC Classified Thread

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...Marshalls-More

Comment

Why are there so many court TV shows on TV?

Because there are even more fools to watch them than those willing to go on them.

Comment

When will it rain in California ?

They say it never rains in California.

Comment

Who will win the Superbowl

I've narrowed it down to one of two teams.

Comment

If this country goes any further in debt and our military further dismantled, will we be sitting ducks for a hostile take over?

If it's China, it won't matter much, by conquering us, all they'll be winning is their own stuff back.

Comment

Can anybody still be president or did they lie to us in grade school?

They started lying to us in kindergarten, by grade school we were well-prepped for advanced indoctrination.

And no, 'anyone' cannot be president any more than 'anyone' can be an astronaut.

Comment

Do people care about each other anymore or just the value of their bank account / ego / material possessions ?

I can only speak for myself, but now that I have five motorcycles I'm almost certain that I'm better than most people....but my ego, along with my bank account are both in the tank, so that tends to bring me back down to earth, as they say.

I care very much for five or six people out of the seven billion or so that inhabit the planet....ok, so I'm no Mother Teresa, but these days that's probably well above average.

Comment

JB, why do birds suddenly appear everytime you are near? oke:
                    Why do stars fall down from the sky everytime you walk by?

Comment

What is that thing under my bed? Does it like me?

Comment

If a plane took off and never came back, would we assume it isn't coming back?

Comment

If a Harley 900 Chopper and a 67 Ford Mustang raced from a standing start through 1/4 mile of desert brush, who would come out the winner (assuming they got the Harley started)?

Comment

Why is it when you buy something you realllllly want, you get bored with it in like a day and then are looking for something else? Does this mean no matter what we buy in teh material world, we will never be satisfied? Does this throw a wrench in teh soup of life?

Comment

JB, why do birds suddenly appear everytime you are near? oke:

If your initials are KC, those 'birds' are black vultures, they're worried that your anorexia's progress is not going to leave enough left of you bother with when you inevitably keel over and they want dibs on your whispy remains, what there is of them anyway.

Why do stars fall down from the sky everytime you walk by?

Self-destructing pop stars often fall down from 'the sky', it's no big deal, happens all the time.

Comment

Why is it when you buy something you realllllly want, you get bored with it in like a day and then are looking for something else? Does this mean no matter what we buy in teh material world, we will never be satisfied? Does this throw a wrench in teh soup of life?

Did Ghandi have this problem? I think not.

And it's not 'Teh Soup Of Life' anymore, it's 'Teh Wormy Gruel Of Life' or 'Teh Festered Maypo Of Life'.

Comment

Working...
                                X