X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I ****in' strung my classical.

Big deal, right? The reason why it is a deal of stout dimensionality is because I didn't check first to see if the frets needed a polishing, which they do. Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant.

nylon strings are reusable, unlike steels...all better now...
    _"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminant period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Comment

But it was horrible, merely thinking of the task: unwinding, polishing, rewinding, tuning, tuning, f-ine tuning. I'm in therapy, starting tomorrow - all will be better.

Comment

just be glad it wasn't a 12 string
        _"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminant period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Comment

A 12er classical. Talk about t-uning, t---uning, t-----uning........aww n-o, GAS.

Comment

I think there is a reason one rarely ever sees 12 string classical guitars on the market...they do, however, exist...why, I do not know...

Comment

Working...
            X