Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Make a sentence up and then delete it and make us guess what the sentence was!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make a sentence up and then delete it and make us guess what the sentence was!

..... and then write your own sentence and delete it.

Can I go first?

Ok, I'm done, what was the sentence?

Here goes - The rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Well that was close.

It was- The train in Spain heads mainly over to France

ok, I'm ready for you sentence

Comment

" "

If anyone gets this, I'll be banned for life from eating egg-salad sandwiches.

Comment

I had your sentence figured out, but I deleted it...next...
          "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

Comment

" "

If anyone gets this, I'll be banned for life from eating egg-salad sandwiches.

Egg salad me once, shame on me, egg salad me twice shame on you, you big stupid moron!

Was that it?

ok guess this one >

Well?

Comment

Egg salad me once, shame on me, egg salad me twice shame on you, you big stupid moron!

Where's the emoticon for ROFLMAO?

Comment

ok guess this one >

I ordered me a glass of lip-smackin', eyes-crossin', sport-talkin', stumblin' doo. (Not a guess - I na-iled it.)

Comment

I ordered me a glass of lip-smackin', eyes-crossin', sport-talkin', stumblin' doo. (Not a guess - I na-iled it.)

Well That was close

It was actually: Jack, in a panic ran down the street after his dog and yelled, STOP Spot Stop!

Comment

...unlike his dyslexic brother who was yelling 'Pots, Tops, pots...'
                    "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

Comment

...unlike his dyslexic brother who was yelling 'Pots, Tops, pots...'

Comment

John, where James had had "had", had had "had had". "Had had" had had a better effect on the teacher.
                        Sergeant-in-Armchair, trooper #2 HCGB

"I know half of you half as well as I would like, and like half of you half as well as you deserve."

Comment

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo, buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

One word eight times in a grammatically correct sentence.

No, I won't delete it. You can't make me, I won't do it!
                          Sergeant-in-Armchair, trooper #2 HCGB

"I know half of you half as well as I would like, and like half of you half as well as you deserve."

Comment

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo, buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

One word eight times in a grammatically correct sentence.

No, I won't delete it. You can't make me, I won't do it!

Plus, you invoke Bilbo in your sig, and they can't take that away, either!

No offense intended, but (see above) . . .

Old is the new new.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
                            -Dorothy Parker

Comment

Working...
                            X