X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did I just throw it all away?

My Martin OM caught me on intimate terms on the couch with a Taylor parlor. I tried, but couldn't talk my way out of it. I stroked her a little, though, she wasn't having any of it. But man, the bridge on that Taylor...

A nice candle light dinner, some good wine, and maybe a movie, then suggest perhaps you both need to be in a more open relationship...possibly a menage a trois...
    All my instruments have resolved themselves to the fact they are strictly part of my harem.
    Check with Mitt, I'm sure he can explain the whole polygamy thing to you
    _"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminant period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Comment

Mitt, is this ok, dude? I'm embarrassed to say I like the idea, but then what if I become the one who's the expendable strumpet?

Comment

Sometimes you just have to take a firm stand. Let Ms. OM know that she doesn't meet all your needs and there will be other guitars. She can either learn to get along with the others or find herself hanging on the "used" wall at GC.

Comment

Sometimes you just have to take a firm stand. Let Ms. OM know that she doesn't meet all your needs and there will be other guitars. She can either learn to get along with the others or find herself hanging on the "used" wall at GC.

Beat my sweetie with a stick, and if she doesn't come around I hang her on a wall? Sounds like a movie.

Comment

Working...
          X