Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell a short story of some little memory of when you were young....

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because the sound of them rolling down the tube sounded cool.

Comment

Yes, I think that was it. That german strap sure hurt.
      No longer Banned by the Geezer Gear Forum for liking pubic hair on women.

Comment

I remember being followed by a man on a a movers dolly. I was walking around in a hardware store and I could hear him behind me. Poor fellow probably lost his legs in the service or a coal mine accident but he scared me for some reason.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by monstermaker
          View Post

I remember being followed by a man on a a movers dolly. I was walking around in a hardware store and I could hear him behind me. Poor fellow probably lost his legs in the service or a coal mine accident but he scared me for some reason.

I remember you. You were really slow, and I just wanted you to get out of the way.

Comment

I see you made it from Wilkes Barre to Philly. Pretty damn good!

Comment

I don't know why we did this, but we'd mix up some of my Mom's flour, water and food coloring into a nice paste and then dump it on the fire hydrant at the end of the driveway. Someone would eventually clean it off, then we'd do it again with maybe a different color.

I have to admit, it looked pretty cool.

Another thing my Brother and I would do is tie a matchbox car or Bic Pen or something to the back of my Dad's car for a torture test and to see if it would make it to his work and back. If it made it back, then it was a tremendous victory! and we would inspect the damage.
              Another thing would be to tape a Bic pen onto the fanblade of my Dad's car's motor. (this usually didn't work out too well) (remember the Bic Pen torture tests on TV back in the 60s)?

Sometimes when visiting my Grandma, we would rollup rolls of paper and color them red so they looked like sticks of dyamite and then tie them to the back of Dad's car.... that way we had something to watch on the long drive back home.

Comment

Working...
              X