Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell a short story of some little memory of when you were young....

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell a short story of some little memory of when you were young....

I remember riding my minibike in teh woods and it was the same time my Brother bought a Jimi Hendrix album and one of the songs was playing in my head ... Easy Rider. .... it seemed to fit the scene .....

When I was five I robbed a bank in Waco, Texas. Turned the corner, removed my fake mustache, then walked back into the bank and opened a cd account. All words used in this story are actual.

Comment

being potty trained at gun point in 6 hours is always a recurring memory and always on my mind.

the end.
      Remember These Daze

Comment

There was a push from the school to play soccer, which we were told by knowing teachers would be getting popular any day now. The soccer games we played were basically splitting the entire playground of children into two groups and putting a ball between them. Everyone then ran en masse towards the ball and tried to get a kick in. I don
        No offense intended, but (see above) . . .

Old is the new new.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
        -Dorothy Parker

Comment

When I was five, I spent a week at my grandparents' house. While explorin' the backyard, I discovered a nest of feral kittens in an old shed.

Some time later, I went to stay there again, and in the shed I found a nest of kittens' skeletons.
          http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...1330893693.png

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by matou
            View Post

When I was five, I spent a week at my grandparents' house. While explorin' the backyard, I discovered a nest of feral kittens in an old shed.

Some time later, I went to stay there again, and in the shed I found a nest of kittens' skeletons.

I'll be telling this story around. I might claim it as my own.

Comment

I can remember it was very dark, then I was suddenly pushed towards a light and held upside down by a giant monster who hit me. It stank to high heaven, too.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by John Backlund
                View Post

I can remember it was very dark, then I was suddenly pushed towards a light and held upside down by a giant monster who hit me. It stank to high heaven, too.

back away from teh bottle, John...

I remember the first time I rode my bike without the training wheels on it and I crashed fullspeed into the garage door. Why do boys' bikes have bars, and girls' not? Seems totally reversed logically to me...
                "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

Comment

I remember my brother and me dumping bottles of gas into teh neighbors trash on the next street over to watch it flare up On about the third trip back from my garage the neighbor guy jumped out and said BOO!! and then grabbed my arm and yelled at me My brother took off and the guy demanded to know my name and where I lived. The phone rang about 5 minutes later and my brother answered it in his deepest 12 y/o voice ..... Heeeellooo?

The guy goes, Mr. Bucket? yessss? Is this Mr. Bucket senior?

nooo

needless to say I got in trouble for that one later on that night

Comment

I was riding my bike on a slight downward hill in a supermarket's parking lot. The brakes failed and I rode right into a old lady's vag.
                    Death leaves a heartache no one can heal
                    Love leaves a memory no one can steal

Comment

I set some weeds in the field on fire and it just went crazy I panic'd because I just wanted a small fire, but it went out of control pretty fast and I melted the soles of my Batman boots trying to put it out

The fire engines eventually came .... they needed something to do anyhow

Comment

when I was about 6 some friends and I built a square plywood boat. took it to the river and launched it. It sank about 200 ft from the launch site.We got wet.

G.B.#275

OK We'll close down the business,have the manager shot,and give you back all your money.will that make you happy?

The Hot Rod Owner's Club

Comment

A friend of mine was giving me the finger as he was passing by on his bike and he ran into the back of a parked car.

i still lol
                          check out my stuff http://youtu.be/Buya2j06WwURead your Bible, son. Genesis 6:6, Isiah 55:8, John 14:6

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Tweedbucket
                            View Post

I set some weeds in the field on fire and it just went crazy I panic'd because I just wanted a small fire, but it went out of control pretty fast and I melted the soles of my Batman boots trying to put it out

The fire engines eventually came .... they needed something to do anyhow

I did something similar to that. Just playing with matches on a hot summer day on a dry field which caught on fire. Me and my friend frantically put it out but someone had called the police and fire depts and we got busted for it. Penalty was getting reamed out by the Fire Marshall. Pretty harsh for a couple of 8 year olds.
                            Death leaves a heartache no one can heal
                            Love leaves a memory no one can steal

Comment

I was dropping rocks down the hole underneath the metal cap on the side of mu grandad's dodge. I was fantasizing about people falling off of cliffs and down holes.....a few days later I got strapped with the old shaving strap. I couldn't really answer why I had filled up his gas tank with rocks.
                              No longer Banned by the Geezer Gear Forum for liking pubic hair on women.

Comment

Working...
                              X