X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will not...

...take my Santa Cruz into a music shop and a-b it against a $600 sj solid top, lam back/sides Seagull I had the pleasure of playing today. I will not do that.

Good choice!

It's a no win for the SC. If it wins, it was supposed to win . . .

And we won't even mention any other outcomes.

No offense intended, but (see above) . . .

Old is the new new.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
    -Dorothy Parker

Comment

and I will not take Santa Claus to Never-ever-land and a-b him against teh Easter Bunny...
      _"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminant period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Comment

and I will not take Santa Claus to Never-ever-land and a-b him against teh Easter Bunny...

That is a great ****in' quote.

Comment

...take my Santa Cruz into a music shop and a-b it against a $600 sj solid top, lam back/sides Seagull I had the pleasure of playing today. I will not do that.

dude! You don't need another guitar. Router it out and install a Kramer Trem!! I can do it for you for about half price. PM me for my address

Comment

Gaaaahhh! James Bond evil nemesis Jaws' teeth.

Comment

Working...
            X