X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know it's just me.

Or does anyone else think that Sean Connery's James Bond is a hunky idiot?
    How did Robert Shaw's character ever lose to him?

Robert Shaw's character didn't know not to drink red claret with fish. Dead giveaway, thus Bond knew he wasn't who he said he was. Alimentary, my dear Watney's...

Connery was the protoypical Bond, but you also need to keep things in historical perspective as to how the world was in the mid 60's.
    Roger Moore was a joke, and he treated the entire franchise like it was a comedy...trying to make it more like Dean Martin's 'Matt Helm', and nearly ruined the entire spy genre!
    Pierce Brosnan's Bond was the closest to Connery's, IMHO, but the scripts he got were hokey and lame....still better than the rest...
    _"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminant period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Comment

Working...
    X