Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

If anyone sees Smilin Bob...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If anyone sees Smilin Bob...

tell him Zendog says THANKS!

I'm sure he'll be along presently...
    _"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminant period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by zendog54
      View Post

tell him Zendog says THANKS!

Yo Tim! Your're welcome, but why are you thanking me?
      NOTE: The absence of smilies in this post should not be taken to mean that I think your post is stupid, nor that I loath, despise, or hate you; nor that I disrespect you and all your works; nor that I see you as victim or lawful prey; nor think you have the intellect of half a loaf of bread; nor that I find you disgusting or unworthy or otherwise hate your behavior, opinions, politics, gender, sexual orientation, culture, ethnic background or language.

F*** 'em if they can't take a joke!

Comment

Maybe he finally broke down and bought an Agile!
        <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://www.patcoast.com" target="_blank">http://www.patcoast.com</a><br><br><br><br><font size="1">&quot;The guy would be strumming along, singing the verse to “Margarittavile” and then he would hit his harmonizer pedal for the chorus. It went from sounding like a guy singing and playing guitar to sounding like the Stephen Hawkings trio.&quot;-<i>Christhee68</i></font><br><br><br><br><font size="1">&quot; the singer of my cover band used to find it funny to let out gaseous forms of vile hate and sadness that would make a plaster baby Jesus weep.&quot;-<i> FitchFY</i></font></div>

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by BlueStrat
          View Post

Maybe he finally broke down and bought an Agile!

That would be sooo sweeet!
          NOTE: The absence of smilies in this post should not be taken to mean that I think your post is stupid, nor that I loath, despise, or hate you; nor that I disrespect you and all your works; nor that I see you as victim or lawful prey; nor think you have the intellect of half a loaf of bread; nor that I find you disgusting or unworthy or otherwise hate your behavior, opinions, politics, gender, sexual orientation, culture, ethnic background or language.

Comment

I got some Hammerstone stuff in the mail... you didn't send it? (??)

Comment

I don't think so - maybe bandmates - maybe Zazzle.com. What did you get?

Comment

I love a mystery!

_"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminant period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Comment

A poster and a t-shirt that's way too small

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by zendog54
                    View Post

A poster and a t-shirt that's way too small

I think those items were ordered for me by me!

But how do they look?

I will have talk to Zazzle about this. Hope you like the shwag - maybe someone else can use the shirt!

Comment

If you see Saint Annie, please tell her thanks a lot.
                      http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...1330893693.png

Comment

I cannot move. My fingers are all in a knot.
                        No offense intended, but (see above) . . .

Old is the new new.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
                        -Dorothy Parker

Comment

I thought it was candy, but it's not.
                          http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...1330893693.png

Comment

Tim, I checked with Zazzle and they are sending a new order to my address!

So, hope you like the poster, and give the T-shirt to someone deserving!

Hammerstone (we are on Facebook) had a good rehearsal last night - not bad for a band that only plays together every two years! We started in 2002. In the past we always had to use a pick-up drummer, but we have a new member - young grad student at WSU, who is damn good to!

Comment

Oh... it's an OOPS moment. Well... thanks for the poster, and I'll give the t-shirt to Julie. She'll love it!

Comment

Working...
                              X