Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here are some nice vintage advertisements from teh 1950s to look at!1 Pretty spacy!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here are some nice vintage advertisements from teh 1950s to look at!1 Pretty spacy!

Those sure were some different times!!

Wasn't that fun ! ! !11 ??? /?

Here are a few moar

I'm going to send some of those coupons in and see if I get anything sent back! If not, I'll probably sue teh company for false advertising

Comment

A most excellent collection Dr.
      Website http://forcepics.net63.net

Comment

takes me back to the old days of 12 cent comic books...
        _"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminant period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Comment

WOW deals like those are to good to pass up.

G.B.#275

OK We'll close down the business,have the manager shot,and give you back all your money.will that make you happy?

The Hot Rod Owner's Club

Comment

anyone want to buy a pair of slightly used X-Ray Specs?
            _"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminant period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Comment

Working...
            X