Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

I highly recommend String Swing wall hangars.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It could be an Amberjack, but it's a close call.....I think your Amberjack looks more like my fish in the shape of the tail though, you could be right.

Bluefish....

Comment

By the way, I bought another new String Swing today....there's only room for one more after I mount this one.

Comment

I can't wait to see what you hang from teh new one...
        "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

Comment

Oh sure! Now that I've decided to sell off up to five of my guitars, I won't be needing all those stringswings I have screwed to my walls.

Disregard this whole thread.

(Anyone want a seafoam AFS75T Ibanez semi-hollow?...hows about a nice Danelectro Innuendo 12 string then?...sorry, the fish and the AK are staying, so don't ask)

Comment

what color is the 12 string?
            "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

Comment

what color is the 12 string?

Burst...

Comment

ah, too bad...if it was black....with the lipstick pickups....I'd be interested

Comment

ah, too bad...if it was black....with the lipstick pickups....I'd be interested

I can meet you halfway, I have a rattlecan of black Krylon around here someplace. Can't do much about the pickups though.

Comment

I can meet you halfway, I have a rattlecan of black Krylon around here someplace. Can't do much about the pickups though.
                    save the tagger tool...the MOTS pickguard is the real deal killer

Comment

if that's a bluefish it's a World record.
                      Originally Posted by SwampMusic

Never underestimate the perversity of inanimate objects. Their sole purpose is to confound, confuse and generally frustrate the living.

Comment

FBFB!!

Comment

if that's a bluefish it's a World record.

I think It may be a world record for a fiberglass Bluefish, the real ones are smaller, but the fake ones can be as big as your minivan.

Comment

FBFB!!

What's "FBFB"? 'Foobar, foobar'?

Comment

save the tagger tool...the MOTS pickguard is the real deal killer

Not in touch with your feminine side, eh?

Comment

I don't have a feminine side...I'm a moderator, not a cross dresser!

Comment

Working...
                                X