Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pastor Beaten to Death By Man With Electric Guitar

A very sad story: https://news.google.com/news/section...tar&ict=clu_bl

What brand of guitar, and was it damaged?

If someone attacked you with an electric guitar, which brand would you prefer?

If you were to attack someone with an electric guitar, which would you prefer to use?

How does an electic guitar function as a defensive weapon?

P90s or Humbuckers? EMGs? Piezo?
    NOTE: The absence of smilies in this post should not be taken to mean that I think your post is stupid, nor that I loath, despise, or hate you; nor that I disrespect you and all your works; nor that I see you as victim or lawful prey; nor think you have the intellect of half a loaf of bread; nor that I find you disgusting or unworthy or otherwise hate your behavior, opinions, politics, gender, sexual orientation, culture, ethnic background or language.

F*** 'em if they can't take a joke!

I don't remember if it was a telecaster or a stratocaster................

Comment

What chord did it play when it hit the pastor's head?

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Bax Burgess
        View Post

What chord did it play when it hit the pastor's head?

four chords in quick succession: D E A D

I can already see it coming: use a guitar, go to jail...

I think the pickups have less to do with it than whether it was a bolt on or set neck; solid, semi or hollow...

I'm betting since this was Texas, it was a tele style guitar, though...
        _"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminant period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Comment

Someting weird about that whole situation. The story states they were in and out of the church several times. Was he carrying the guitar with him the whole time? And then the assailant dies after being tased by the cops? Pretty strange...
          Michael D. www.mdlmusic.webs.com "I'm tired of rock-and-rolling Let's get married, Honey, let's go bowling" --Martin Mull

Comment

This could give Guitars a bad name

G.B.#275

OK We'll close down the business,have the manager shot,and give you back all your money.will that make you happy?

The Hot Rod Owner's Club

Comment

Working...
            X