Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make up a new word and then tell us what it means! !11

Can I go here first?

ok

Souiawh --- that means:

1. To strike keyboard with fingers quickly.

2. To randomize a new word by hitting keyboard with a quick, stroke.

3. Creating a random and untracable false word designed to confuse ppl

4. He Souiawhed, teh keyboard.

5. He was taken to court for Souiawhing his signature on teh check.

next?

'Shale-snot'

A flake-like booger that clings to the walls of one's nasal passages. Usually flat and very dry, it may mostly resemble a tiny, boogery potato chip as opposed to the common granular booger most often encountered when 'mining' for such treasures.

Comment

JB, just call it shnot...

okay...scrognotism: (noun) the belief that whatever you say will be treated as fact even if you are lying through your teeth

see also: scrognotist, scrognitizing, scrognation
      "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by daddymack
        View Post

JB, just call it shnot...

okay...scrognotism: (noun) the belief that whatever you say will be treated as fact even if you are lying through your teeth

see also: scrognotist, scrognitizing, scrognation

I knew a guy like that. I think he believed his own scrognotism ..... it was amazing.

He called off work one day when we were doing an inventory (everyone hated counting stuff) ... and said someone wrecked into the back of his truck.

The next day he shows up in his truck and there is nothing wrong with it. He says he took it to the shop and they straightened the bumper and repaired the tailgate already..... and then tells of the car that hit him, how totalled it was. I took a closer look and the road dirt was still on everything from the rain earlier in the week. I asked if they put dirt on it for an extra charge .... and he said he got caught in the rain on the way to work. ..... there wasn't a cloud in the sky .... I think he had some kind of compulsive lying scrognotism disorder

Comment

Iw3eoh

This means to pee freely into teh wind three times in a single day.

Iw3eoh: Verb

To pee 3 times without regard to the wind.

To relieve one's bladder in a natural way on several occasions.

To relax and let it rip, all day long

Examples in a sentence:

1. I did a Iw3eoh today

2.The neighbors called teh cops during my last Iw3eoh.

3. I bet the Judge Iw3eohs in his yard whenever he feels like it, yet I get jailtime for it

4. I invitied ppl to a weenie roast and Iw3eoh last weekend, but nobody came

5. I forgot and wore my plastic Iw3eoh pants to work the other day and everyone was staring at me.

Comment

derschlaggh: someone who stands in the wind and does not understand why his clothing smells of urine.
            "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

Comment

Working...
            X