Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missed DM's Birfday, AGAIN, Dammit!

Sorry, Mac. Hope you had a happy.

Here's a picture of a black guitar for you - don't anybody else look at it.
    http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...1330893693.png

[Voice=Eeyore]Thanks for thinking about me, amigo[/voice]...I had my dual hernia surgery Wednesday, so I haven't actually celebrated my birthday yet...
    _"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminant period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Comment

Happy belated Birfday Mac

hope the surgery goes well.

G.B.#275

OK We'll close down the business,have the manager shot,and give you back all your money.will that make you happy?

The Hot Rod Owner's Club

Comment

HBBD DM and a speedy recovery.
        Website http://forcepics.net63.net

Comment

Happy Birthday and a speedy recovery!
          NOTE: The absence of smilies in this post should not be taken to mean that I think your post is stupid, nor that I loath, despise, or hate you; nor that I disrespect you and all your works; nor that I see you as victim or lawful prey; nor think you have the intellect of half a loaf of bread; nor that I find you disgusting or unworthy or otherwise hate your behavior, opinions, politics, gender, sexual orientation, culture, ethnic background or language.

F*** 'em if they can't take a joke!

Comment

Have a happy Hernia recovery and a Merry Birthday, DM!

No offense intended, but (see above) . . .

Old is the new new.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
            -Dorothy Parker

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by daddymack
              View Post

[Voice=Eeyore]Thanks for thinking about me, amigo[/voice]...I had my dual hernia surgery Wednesday, so I haven't actually celebrated my birthday yet...

yeOw! !11 been there and done that

1. Don't watch any movies with Bill Murray in them

2. When you dwink water, make damn sure it goes down teh right pipe

3. Percocets are NOT candy, and when you are done with gobbling them down, don't even THINK about just quitting all at once and everything will be groovy unless you want to wind up in teh ER.

4. Don't even try and use your winkie for at least a month ..... ahh for um, peeing and stuff

5. Happy Boithday and a Happy New year.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Tweedbucket
                View Post

4. Don't even try and use your winkie for at least a month .....

use it? Lord knows I can't even find it half the time...turtlehead syndrome
                _"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminant period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by daddymack
                  View Post

use it? Lord knows I can't even find it half the time...turtlehead syndrome

And please share your alternative methods . . . ahh for um, peeing and stuff. Or are you going to hold it for a month?

Old is the new new.

-Dorothy Parker

Comment

tied a rope around it for rapid retrieval... it's like the miracle of birth every time I urinate...

Comment

I had a heck of a time peeing after teh soigery. They woulnd't let me leave until I peed ....

It wouldn't have been too bad, but I they put me in this conference room with a little wastebasket in front of me and there were 160 Doctors and nurses watching me, wondering, waiting, worrying about some silly little things, don't add up to NOTHIN !

I could barely get it started

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Tweedbucket
                        View Post

I had a heck of a time peeing after teh soigery. They woulnd't let me leave until I peed ....

It wouldn't have been too bad, but I they put me in this conference room with a little wastebasket in front of me and there were 160 Doctors and nurses watching me, wondering, waiting, worrying about some silly little things, don't add up to NOTHIN !

I could barely get it started

But then she looked you in the eye?

Old is the new new.

-Dorothy Parker

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Timezarrow
                          View Post

But then she looked you in the eye?

....... and said baby you're going to peeee forEVER ! ! 11!

Comment

well, I see my birthday thread has gone downhill...as expected...

Worst thing so far...trying to take a dump...codeine based pan killers tend to 'lock it up', so after a couple of days, when I finally was able to roll one out...OMG!!!

Comment

G.B.#275

OK We'll close down the business,have the manager shot,and give you back all your money.will that make you happy?

The Hot Rod Owner's Club

Comment

Working...
                              X