No announcement yet.

It's The End of the World if You Believe It

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's The End of the World if You Believe It

Three weeks to go...are you doomsday prepped?

Stocked up on batteries, food, water, medical supplies, ammo...?

Outfitted your bunker?

Laid out your escape route?

Got enough firewood?

Is anyone here really expecting the apocalypse on the 21st?

Anyone hedging their bets?
    "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'
    "The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

I am. I just reflexively bought a epi 56 goldtop reissue with P-90s so that I will have something to play with if all my strats and teles are lost in the BIG FLASH. I have my Mayan Sol mask ready to greet the new empire of flesh eating cockroaches and am ready to go! You?
    Just call me Es'Jo'
    HCGB Agent #108

That's what I like about you, Es'Jo'...ya got taste! -Daddymack

Comment

Stocking up is for douches. I intend to murder/steal/rape from others. Who's with me???

Comment

Well, maybe not teh end of the world, but the end of the USA and our personal financial security as we thought knew it thanks to the incompetent idiots in the white house. (this only applies to people who work).

Maybe it would be best if the end really was in a few weeks

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Tweedbucket
          View Post

Well, maybe not teh end of the world, but the end of the USA and our personal financial security as we thought knew it thanks to the incompetent idiots in the white house. (this only applies to people who work).

Maybe it would be best if the end really was in a few weeks

perhaps so...money won't mean much when we are over run by aliens, zombies, etc.

The dead may be the lucky ones...

Quote Originally Posted by Es'Jo
          View Post

I am. I just reflexively bought a epi 56 goldtop reissue with P-90s so that I will have something to play with if all my strats and teles are lost in the BIG FLASH. I have my Mayan Sol mask ready to greet the new empire of flesh eating cockroaches and am ready to go! You?

I've got plenty of water (swimming pool=40,000 gallons), food (I dunno how much creamed corn I'm going to eat, but its there) and ammo (500 rds of .22LR, 400 rds 9mm, and a drawer full of .410 shells)......and wimmenz...and the bar and wine cellar are well stocked...I am going to miss ice, though

Quote Originally Posted by Bax Burgess
          View Post

Stocking up is for douches. I intend to murder/steal/rape from others. Who's with me???

So Bax, if you are coming by, bring ice...I'll trade you the creamed corn...or a few live rounds of 9...
          "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'
          "The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by daddymack
            View Post

So Bax, if you are coming by, bring ice...I'll trade you the creamed corn...or a few live rounds of 9...

You, sir, are a tease. Ok, I won't be murdering or raping, but the thieving stands!

Comment

I had a nice chicken dinner tonight just so I can say I did when chickens are hard to get later on

Comment

No fresh food. Everyone will die. Those with bullets will eat those last. I just hope I'm able to experience some cannibalism from an eater's pov.

Comment

Maybe the Mayans where just too lazy to finish the calander...
                  Several deals with OU8124ME

Joe

Comment

I've been watching National geographic channel show "Doomsday Preppers". Now I need a fallout Shelter.
                    I Love Charvels

~Good Deals~
                    (HC)-- JKD, dougiefresh, Orange Jackson, Kojdogg, billy budapest, Sheik_Yerbouti, ejendres
                    (Rig-Talk)- King Guitar, Rayneman
                    (TGP)- flyngtr, SirBoye, onemind, SvenHock, Musicman0912,Kccheers
                    (Randall Forums)- Goldfish , BIGKAHUNA, SacredGroove, isburgracing, JMelton, Mikal69, HughJasol
                    (JCF)- Strangletooth, Newc, John.W.Lawson, potatohead, straycat, ///MK

Proud MTS User

Peace, Love & Rossness

Comment

I got a few bottles of single malt scotch and a sharp machete... I think I'm about as prep'd as humanly possible
                      Member of the SG Army

Comment

The bunker is almost done and I have as many non Hostess survival snacks as I can hoard. Lots of things that will never go bad - Peeps, Twizzlers, Jolly Ranchers, SquirrelNuts - and dammit, the Hostess collapse really put a kink in my survival planning ; OOOOOO
                        Just call me Es'Jo'
                        HCGB Agent #108

That's what I like about you, Es'Jo'...ya got taste! -Daddymack

Comment

If the world is really coming to an end, preparations are useless.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry_L
                            View Post

If the world is really coming to an end, preparations are useless.

Dude, don't come into a 'end of the world' thread with a negative attitude...

Comment

Took a lot of doin', but I finally got my mojo to work.
                              http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...1330893693.png

Comment

Working...
                              X