Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here see that 12-12-12 concert last night?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here see that 12-12-12 concert last night?

It was pretty interesting. I enjoyed seeing some of those old farts who can still get out there and rock......except the Stones.... they only played two songs and seemed to forget what song they were on The rap stuff gave me time to take the trash out and do my dishes and then Billy Joel just KILLED it as did Sir Paul!

Paul is actually quite amazing to be what I thought was out of his element, but right in the groove of it all!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=PIWdotxMKC4

On a first name basis? I calls him Our Father who art in Heaven. But that's just me.

Comment

Huh?

Comment

Who ?

Comment

Where ?

I saw a little of the show. It's gonna be re-played tonight I think and I'm gonna TIVO it.

G.B.#275

OK We'll close down the business,have the manager shot,and give you back all your money.will that make you happy?

The Hot Rod Owner's Club

Comment

Wuh?

Comment

Watched most of it...Skipped out on the the Kanof Waste segment to take a dump, I figured it was quid pro quo...

The Boss ...man that guy sweats...

Bon Jovi...still pretty after all these years

The Who...liked the tribute video segment to Moonie...

Stones...time for Mick to stop prancing about like he's still attractive to women..or is it men?

Alicia Keyes...lookin' good, sounding good...

Roger Waters...pretty close to the show we saw at the LA Coliseum, scaled way down,of course

Billy Joel...should have closed with NY State of Mind, IMHO, well played for a fellow Long Islander

Clapton...gotta love a guy who will still go power trio and pull it off

Macca...aside from the pointless jam with the Nirvana survivors, still the showman, and having Diana Krall sit in was

cameos were good, except the terrible drunk uncle bit...good grief, who greenlighted that waste of time?

Would have liked Frankie Valli to have shown up...Al Kooper, Buster Poindexter...more of the local guys...and thank goodness Trump didn't come by to try to steal some glory...
              _"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminant period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Comment

Working...
              X