Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

There might be hope for this smelly old fart yet!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There might be hope for this smelly old fart yet!

I had to move this bike off of the lift yesterday to get another on it for a minor repair, so I stuck the swingarm back on it, the shocks, and the rear wheel assembly to get it to a rolling condition. After returning it to the lift today, I layed the tank in place along with a sidecover and the seat and decided that I should put it back together and see if I can get it running again. It won't take too much, I'm only missing one rubber intake manifold for a carb, that I'll have to get on ebay, but other than that, it should go together in a few days of afterwork tinkering.....maybe I'll dedicate some effort to it over my ten day Christmas/NewYear time off.

It's not eyeworthy till it has one of these!

http://www.corbin.com/suzuki/dr350.shtml

Comment

Nice bike John.

G.B.#275

OK We'll close down the business,have the manager shot,and give you back all your money.will that make you happy?

The Hot Rod Owner's Club

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Bax Burgess
        View Post

It's not eyeworthy till it has one of these!

http://www.corbin.com/suzuki/dr350.shtml

That's not going to happen, it has to be as stock as possible. The stock seats on these old GT750's were very good seats, by the way. Thin and flat, but minimal 'butt-burn', even after long miles.

Comment

I'm going to work on the bike this afternoon, Maybe get the centerstand and exhaust system back on it. I'll post some progress photos this evening.

Comment

I had a Corbin seat made, wider, but not an improvement other than spiff. Bumburn rules in the end (haha).

Comment

Working...
            X