Wut is Luv?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

Conversation Detail Module
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wut is Luv?

Luv is bold. Luv takes risks. Luv is the embracement of the permulate. (You know you've been meaning to. Do it. Do it now.)

1. Permulate 1 0. A perm and a mullet put together.

Ahh. The Hunter Valley In NSW.

The amount of big gutted fems or skinny heroin dudes walking around with mullets

is a major tourist destination if you share the same dark humour.

The mullet lives, a bit like the Amish but a bit more '80's.

Mind you it is still possible to see the odd '70's Major Tom.

Mullet and Rug spotting is a sometimes hobby of mine.

For a real permulate, you need to Google Kyle Minogue pics from the '80's.

Or those silly hair bands.

Mmmmm...there's something about big bellied women and mullets (*dammit* Where is that smiley for projectile vomiting?). Kyle Minogue or Kylie, or either? My god, her looks switch back and forth between Rachel Crowe, Charlize Theron, and Taylor Swift, with some Nicole Kidman as well. Aussie chameleons are strikingly good looking lizards.

"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

I know I loved it when Lennon would zap me between the eyes with pummeling fists of love.

Awesome edit: What were Mac and Lennon chewing?

• Timezarrow
            Timezarrow commented
            Editing a comment

I don't know about now, but Luv used to be a brand of diapers.

.png" alt=":smileyhappy:" title="Smiley Happy" />