Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last power up...Endeavour.

http://www.launchphotography.com/Endeavour_Flight_Deck.html

Having worked on the Shuttle program, I am deeply saddened to see these ships decommissioned.

_"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminant period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

to many switches and buttons for me but amazing.

Lots of cool pics over at that site.

G.B.#275

OK We'll close down the business,have the manager shot,and give you back all your money.will that make you happy?

The Hot Rod Owner's Club

Comment

• GPLAYER
      GPLAYER commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah...I prefer to plug straight into the amp, myself.

daddymack wrote:

http://www.launchphotography.com/Endeavour_Flight_Deck.html

Having worked on the Shuttle program, I am deeply saddened to see these ships decommissioned.

They had need of the RDF's rather unique kind of inventory in space?  You, sir, are a master of marketing.

pics?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by MattACaster : *Runs 2 blocks down the street to Guitar Center, grabs detuned Schecter off the wall, plugs into Line6 Spider and proceeds to bring teh brootalz*

Comment

• daddymack
      daddymack commented
      Editing a comment

Long before I was in the rubber body parts biz, I spent a couple of decades in hi tech, aerospace and defense, silly...and lube goes all over the place in zero G...

I Have a jacket that says "Columbia" on it. The guy in DC that sold it to me said it belonged to a Shuttle pilot....

Comment

• daddymack
      daddymack commented
      Editing a comment

frogbiscuit wrote:

I Have a jacket that says "Columbia" on it. The guy in DC that sold it to me said it belonged to a Shuttle pilot....

yep, he's back...

Working...
X