Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for good smiles please .....

You know teh ones.    They were our friends.

So . . . you want to make sure everyone brushed their teeth so they have a good smile?

.png" alt=":smileyhappy:" title="Smiley Happy" />

No offense intended, but (see above) . . .

Old is the new new.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
    -Dorothy Parker

Comment

Tweedster...I told you...better smilies are already on the long list of improvements...but don't hold your breath waiting or you will die...

"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

Comment

• Dr. Mottleberry
        Dr. Mottleberry commented
        Editing a comment

Yeah, I can dig that crazy scene ....   we need to make it the #1 priority though!

weird, the thingy up above says I'm Dr. Mottleberry again :scratcheshead:

Working...
    X