X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoa what happened

Lost my 876,000 posts and I've been in n out since '01. What a gyp. Oh well.

How y'all are? between dicorce, grad school, evading the IRS and a high maintenance GF, I been a bit bizzy. Where did you put the hot tub?

Hey Froggy - you made it!

Things are taking a while to normalise around here. Seems a lot of people didn't like the new look. What the hell - at least the site works now. 

Website http://forcepics.net63.net

Comment

DM can get your original moniker back.  You could PM him.

No offense intended, but (see above) . . .

Old is the new new.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
      -Dorothy Parker

Comment

frogbiscuit wrote:

How y'all are? between dicorce, grad school, evading the IRS and a high maintenance GF, I been a bit bizzy. Where did you put the hot tub?

DUDE! Yeah, PM me and let's see if we can get the FBFB back for ya...

The hot tub is now downstairs, around the corner, next to the infinity pool...check out teh new ocean view!

_"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminant period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Comment

frogbiscuit wrote:

Dude.....slow down, have a soak in the hot tub. We'll let you know if the IRS or the GF shows up!.png" alt=":smileywink:" title="Smiley Wink" />

Comment

Working...
          X