X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New fuzz pedal

cid:F164C136-D45E-4C51-8CA1-315EF284EBA4/photo.JPG

Since retiring, I've had lots of time on my hands. I decided that the channel switching pedal for my Peavey Special 130 combo was too mundane, so I converted it into a fuzz pedal. I bought a footswitch at Radio Shack, installed it in a tuna can, and covered the whole thing with a piece of black fuzz from the fabric store that was left over after I made my gorilla suit.

I don't know if the picture will come out because I still haven't figured out how to preview posts in the new system. If it doesn't show, just imagine a Tribble with a long tail and a metal button sticking out of the top.
    Michael D. www.mdlmusic.webs.com "I'm tired of rock-and-rolling Let's get married, Honey, let's go bowling" --Martin Mull

there is a black 'preview tab at the top of the editor window when you are typing...also an attachment button at the bottom
    "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

Comment

• Dr. Tweedbucket
      Dr. Tweedbucket commented
      Editing a comment

Pics or it didn't happen :catmad:

Working...
X