Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi there! Did anyone get this place fixed yet?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi there! Did anyone get this place fixed yet?

Just wondering.   I came back to get my old chair .... I uhhhmmm need it at home for a while. :dunno  Looks like they are still working outside and inside :bong :slamsheadondeskrepeatedly:

Ok then, I hope everyone is having a nice springtime :waves:  :joy: eace:     I miss you guys

'Sup, Tweedie?!? :waves:

It is rather slow these days..png" alt=":smileysad:" title="Smiley Sad" />

Comment

They are working on it, finally. Apparently there was a lot of confusion and dissent; heads have rolled, departures noted, promotions and demotions...I'm still here, though...

"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'
      "The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Comment

• Dr. Tweedbucket
        Dr. Tweedbucket commented
        Editing a comment

yeah, it reminds me of teh American car industry.  They build junk for 20 years and lose all their customers .... many won't evAr come back no matter if the product is finally fixed. :sad:   :crysinsoup:

Oh well, waddayagonna do?

ok then, ya'll have a good weekend and springtime and stuff .... my grass is growing like way too fast these days.  I think I'm going out tomorrow and going to shoot it with teh shot gun!

Working...
    X