Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like this new place

Good to see familiar faces around.

Turn my back on my guitars for a minute and a jam session turns into a "jam" session...

P1010337.JPG

Attached Files

I don't like it at all, but it's free so I won't complain about it. I don't post now as much as I did on the old HC, and judging by how long topics remain on the first page, many others don't either. The site isn't the dysfunctional mess it had become before the change, but it's basically been 'improved to death' with the reincarnation.

like I said though, it's free.

Comment

• Flogger59
      Flogger59 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's quiet, I can get some well deserved sleep.

• daddymack
      daddymack commented
      Editing a comment

J Backlund wrote:

I don't like it at all, but it's free so I won't complain about it. I don't post now as much as I did on the old HC, and judging by how long topics remain on the first page, many others don't either. The site isn't the dysfunctional mess it had become before the change, but it's basically been 'improved to death' with the reincarnation.

like I said though, it's free.

JB, go ahead and complain, its okay...I've been complaining up the ladder since before we cut over.  Yes, it is admittedly slow, trafficwise...many people were put off by the sudden changeover [we didn't plan it this way...and it shows], and I can't blame them. We still have a long way to go with the conversion, and it is going to take time.  There are a lot of things I don't like...but it is 'working'.

Some day i have also this type of one guiter in my room which impress someone..so what i can't tune it..!!!

Comment

I respect your opinion on this matter. Impressed am I.

Comment

Yo Koiwoi. Just noticed in the pic that your bass has what appears to be a string tree on the 3rd string.
        Did you install it and if you did, I'd be interested to hear why?
        Cheers.

Comment

• daddymack
          daddymack commented
          Editing a comment

Scrubby wrote:
          Yo Koiwoi. Just noticed in the pic that your bass has what appears to be a string tree on the 3rd string.
          Did you install it and if you did, I'd be interested to hear why?
          Cheers.

that is a common feature on  P-Basses...string tree between 3&4, but the one between 1&2 looks aftermarket.

Hi - no, that was on the bass when I got it. Sold it a while back, but still have the others.

Comment

WTF happened here?  I asked for a password reset for my old username, and it never came.  Is the political forum axed?  This was a pretty cool place to pass time when bored at work for me for about ten years...then my company put on the stupid Barracuda thing and HC gets flagged as "entertainment".

It's been recently unblocked...and I come back to this?

Comment

• daddymack
            daddymack commented
            Editing a comment

BIGDmach2 wrote:

WTF happened here?  I asked for a password reset for my old username, and it never came.  Is the political forum axed?  This was a pretty cool place to pass time when bored at work for me for about ten years...then my company put on the stupid Barracuda thing and HC gets flagged as "entertainment".

It's been recently unblocked...and I come back to this?

who were you before? I may be able to help with your old moniker/e-mail thing.

Poli is hidden, but it is available (gear forums/general forums/off topic forums) http://www.harmonycentral.com/t5/The-Political-Party/bd-p/OT_The_Political_Party

It's a Squire Jazz if that helps. Probably from the 80's.

Comment

• daddymack
            daddymack commented
            Editing a comment

koiwoi wrote:
            It's a Squire Jazz if that helps. Probably from the 80's.

Those were the 'Japanese Squiers'...actually very well made compared to Chinese (or even Korean) Squiers

Working...
        X