X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eight Days a Week

I lo o o o ve you.

First song I sang that actually got me laid.

Did George play a Gretsch or a Rick?
    Originally Posted by SwampMusic

Never underestimate the perversity of inanimate objects. Their sole purpose is to confound, confuse and generally frustrate the living.

Originally posted by FlyingBloodyFrogBiscuit
    I lo o o o ve you.

First song I sang that actually got me laid.

Me too. But on reflection, I think it was only to get me to stop.
    Trooper #210 - GB

Comment

It is in fact possible to achieve eight days a week.

You just need to turn back the clock 3,428527 hours everyday after waking. This way you spread the "eigth" day thinly out on the seven normal ones, making them 27,428527 hour days. 27,428527 * 7 = 191,999 ~ 192 hours a week.

Nevermind that you'll be a bit out of phase with the sun/world.

Comment

Originally posted by Factor
        It is in fact possible to achieve eight days a week.

You just need to turn back the clock 3,428527 hours everyday after waking. This way you spread the "eigth" day thinly out on the seven normal ones, making them 27,428527 hour days. 27,428527 * 7 = 191,999 ~ 192 hours a week.

Nevermind that you'll be a bit out of phase with the sun/world.

Since we are in here, obviously we are already out of phase with the rest of the world
        "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

Comment

Guess you know it's true ....

Comment

Always on my mind.
            Nobody wants to hear you play your guitar, they just want to play your guitar.

Comment

One thing I can say, girl...
              "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

Comment

We all live in a...... oh, wait.
                Trooper #210 - GB

Comment

• dparr
                  dparr commented
                  Editing a comment

Eight Arms To Hold You

Working...
              X