Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the worst thing you ever hit with your car?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the worst thing you ever hit with your car?

I plowed into a skunk and I had to cut the fender and fenderwell off the car and drive around without it while it soaked in a big bucket of apple juice for a month

If I hit this forum re-design with my car, then it would be the worst thing.

Comment

• SwampMusic
      SwampMusic commented
      Editing a comment

I almost hit a moose, once.:mansurprised:

Only some desperate maneuvering kept us from getting smushed." id="smiley" src="https://guitarcenter.i.lithium.com/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-.png" alt=":smiley:" title="Smiley Very Happy" />

I hit a racoon once. :-( Narrowly missed a skunk once too. I was always paranoid about deer when I used to go fishing in the early hours back in Canada, but never had one jump out in front.

Comment

A riverbed with the roof of my car.

Fortunately I can swim.

"I've seen a look in dogs' eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt, and I am convinced that basically dogs think humans are nuts." - John Steinbeck

Comment

• happy hours
        happy hours commented
        Editing a comment

A telephone pole, it was in the middle of a really long double driveway and I backed into it in my van that had no back windows.Worse thing was I had gathered a good head of steam up before finding it. GGGGRRRRR

Not the worst thing I've struck with the car but I remember driving on a back road up near Murwillumbah which is in a fairly tropical area.

I saw a small snake on the road and it wiggled until it's head was behind a small leafy twig on the road.

I ran over it, didn't mean too but it was a bit too long. Noticed in the review mirror it was jumping around.

I've seen the same thing before, a snake thinks if it can't see you then it thinks you can't see it. I passed by a red belly black snake near my home maybe a meter away and it never moved.

Anyway I've always felt bad about that little snake hiding behind the twig.

Comment

• daddymack
        daddymack commented
        Editing a comment

Scrubby wrote:

Murwillumbah

who comes up with those names?

I hit a family dog one time, a few blocks from my house.  Luckily (for me)  they weren't home.  I dragged him into their driveway and left an apologetic note.  Not sure why he wasn't tied up.

#4F
      "Cherri is our resident mom/ surrogate wife/ diplomat/ arbiter of common sense...and we lubs her..."

Triple Shot

CNV Soundclick Page

Comment

• daddymack
        daddymack commented
        Editing a comment

Cherri! You found us! YAY!

Working...
    X