X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add a humbucker ???

Guys,

With a strat pickup on the neck of my tele, I have that boing, boing, slap,slap rockabilly

sound.

And the broadcaster pu at the bridge sounds about the same, just less bass.

I'm wondering if I should put a humbucker on the bridge to get more sounds.

What do you guys think?

Kind of like the new "modern" tele.

Fender has done it since 1972...get a humbucker you can run as a split-coil, with a push-pull pot, then you get 3 sounds...

"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

Comment

• Dan Furr 59
      Dan Furr 59 commented
      Editing a comment

That sounds like a plan!

Working...
X