X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston Marathon Bombed!

CRAP! Another cowardly act by terrorists targeting civilians. At least 2 dead...

"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

It's $#!+ like this that makes me want to surrender civilized behavior just long enough to make an immediate and dramatically violent example of the perpetrators..png" alt=":smileymad:" title="Smiley Mad" /> Descending to their level would only bring momentary satisfaction, though..png" alt=":smileysad:" title="Smiley Sad" />

Comment

• Dr. Tweedbucket
      Dr. Tweedbucket commented
      Editing a comment

Yeah, that's sickening.  I hope they catch the cowards who did it.  Really, I wish we could go back to slow torturing these idiots who think it's a game to kill innocent people.  Make em suffer .... but I know that's not politically correct.  If they agree to register as democrats they will probably will be pardoned and told not to do it again.  Has obama said spoken on it yet or is he on vacation?

Thoughts and prayers out to the victims.

Working...
X