No announcement yet.

WTF Happened to OJ and PP?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF Happened to OJ and PP?

Seem to have dissapeared! What happened to Knobs and Trace and all the rest?

No wonder there's only 19 HC members online right now.

NOTE: The absence of smilies in this post should not be taken to mean that I think your post is stupid, nor that I loath, despise, or hate you; nor that I disrespect you and all your works; nor that I see you as victim or lawful prey; nor think you have the intellect of half a loaf of bread; nor that I find you disgusting or unworthy or otherwise hate your behavior, opinions, politics, gender, sexual orientation, culture, ethnic background or language.

F*** 'em if they can't take a joke!

Yeah, I don't see them in the new list, and I don't see a heading up top to describe them.

No offense intended, but (see above) . . .

Old is the new new.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
    -Dorothy Parker

Comment

http://www.harmonycentral.com/t5/Open-Jam/bd-p/acapella-12

Comment

okay....unbeknownst to any of the Moderators, the Admins took it upon themselves to reshuffle the deck. The new 'Forums' page lists almost all the forums (MusBiz is MIA); OJ and the Poli will now require a consent decree/disclaimer agreement of some sort prior to entering due to content. Knobs, of course knew nothing about this...meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

More changes in the works...hang tight. Nothing on the crappy smilies, but multi-quote is in the horizon...

"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'
        "The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Comment

• Timezarrow
          Timezarrow commented
          Editing a comment

I recommend calling them "emoticons" when submitting requests for upgrades.  "Smilies"  doesn't like something that could be very important.

:robotfrustrated:

Well, gee, they pretty much destroyed this place.... I mean can anyone see the suck factor?

A lot of OJers came over to the Gear Page and are causing havock!   They can't get away with talking crap over there.   I spend moast of my time over there now and on a few other forum .... vortex and some other stuff.

Hey!  Looky at teh new car I bought! 111!!

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/CKI90u4.jpg[/IMG]

it's a fun little turbo car that is pretty dang fast! 11!

Comment

• daddymack
          daddymack commented
          Editing a comment

a watercooled VW with a turbo...don't keep it past 40,000 miles..just my advice, based on past experience with water and air cooled VW/Audis.

Working...
      X