In Memory of Bobby Bland

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Memory of Bobby Bland

Bobby "Blue" Bland passed away
    yesterday, June 23rd, after living 83 amazing years.

Bland walked the earth as one of greatest Blues and Soul singers
    ever and for very good reason will forever be known as the "Lion of the Blues".

Hearing Bland sing is like having truth and soul
    penetrate every part of my being and I love to hear the Lion roar.

Here is my tribute to Bland with hours of Live Video in his honor
    http://classicbluesvideos.com/video-details.asp?id=1310&?Artist=Bobby%20%C2%A0Bland&?S ong=In%20Memory%20of%20Bobby%20Bland

I was just getting ready to post on his passing, thanks, Moose. BBB was a unique voice in the blues idiom, and will be missed by all who love the blues.

"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'
    "The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Comment

Working...
    X