Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

I bought a tape recorder that has sound on sound and thought we all could make up a song on it ...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bought a tape recorder that has sound on sound and thought we all could make up a song on it ...

I'll put the first track down, pack it up and send it to Daddymack and he can put the vocals or second guitar on, then he can send it to timezarrow and he can put the bass on it and so on and so on!   It'd be a cool thing!      This is just like what the Beatles used to record their first 6 albums !  !111!

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Od6TLRM.jpg[/IMG]

ok, so get ready for it! :catlol:

OMG, I trained on those in teh early 70s...It would be cheaper to fly us in one by one than to ship that monster around

plus, I don't want to have to move it,,,

"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

Comment

Looks cutting edge, Dude!

:robot:

No offense intended, but (see above) . . .

Old is the new new.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
      -Dorothy Parker

Comment

Dr. Tweedbucket wrote:

I'll put the first track down, pack it up and send it to Daddymack and he can put the vocals or second guitar on, then he can send it to timezarrow and he can put the bass on it and so on and so on!   It'd be a cool thing!      This is just like what the Beatles used to record their first 6 albums !  !111!

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Od6TLRM.jpg[/IMG]

ok, so get ready for it! :catlol:

Hey, I still have a working Akai RTR from the 70's with SOS on it. And I've owned it since the 70's....Even after I "moved up" to a Tascam 4 track cassette I still used it...And have recordings I made with it posted on the Interwebs....I'm beyond being impressed!

www.soundcloud.com/alamojoe

Comment

• SwampMusic
          SwampMusic commented
          Editing a comment

Very cool. 

I can see it now..........

GeezerFest ~ Teh Sessions .png" alt=":smileywink:" title="Smiley Wink" />

I have 2 Akai's with all that and they still work great..I still use them for garage jammin with buddies :smiley-music012:

Comment

Working...
        X