Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronnie Van Zant's Hat

I want one, rattlesnake band included. What's it called, a Hi-Roller or something? Anybody know where I can get one online?

Or better yet, anyone from Calgary know a store? I'm going to be in town a couple days for the Stampede this summer.

You ever get the feeling the world's a tuxedo and you're a brown pair of shoes?

Check here.
    Trade References

Formerly the ass schismed

Comment

Or to be more exact - exact same hat $400-$600? How bad ya want it?
      Trade References

Comment

Or to be more exact - exact same hat $400-$600? How bad ya want it?

Good lord. Maybe I'll look for faux rattlesnake!

I can afford it but that's a lot for a hat. That's... well that's a Strat basically. There's must be cheaper versions out there. thx though.
        You ever get the feeling the world's a tuxedo and you're a brown pair of shoes?

Comment

http://www.thehatco.com/index.html
          I can't guarantee these guys have that hat, but you could ask...the have a pretty extensive collection. I have been to their outlet in Vegas...amazing!
          "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

Comment

you better be one bad dude to be able to wear that and pull it off-------
            Rock hard and carry a big GIBSON stick

Good Business with CRAZYNESS456, PUMPKIN PIECES, Silver-Seven, Surfn748 x6, panoramicx3, musiclikescreams, cenoch,vidiot72 x2, WWW,pinchegordo,machine gunner,tinypants,reprove,nixhex113, jim hunter,hclapp219, soholounge, solewheelin, unicornwarrior, bozzofangels,WBIGSBY, NOWIEASH,

Comment

i love hats like that... i wore my black felt cowboy hat to a battle of the bands and got point from a judge for it.... he wrote "black hats are always rock-n-roll'..... you don't have to be a big bad dude, just carry yourself with confidence... i one a couple of high dollar hats.... its well worth the investment to get a hat that wears well.....
              bump a strat, get the hat.....
              Just jammin....
              http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=830593

Check Out;
              http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...hp?21-Cool-Jam

Comment

you better be one bad dude to be able to wear that and pull it off-------

Trade References

Comment

I have a dark brown hi roller with the rattlesnake band for sale if you're still interested?   The end of the rattle is broken off but still a great hat to own.

Comment

• monstermaker
                    monstermaker commented
                    Editing a comment

He looks so young in that picture. Man I feel old.

Working...
                X