Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outstanding musicians that never hit the "big time"

How did Ian Moore never make it?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iiJTFbhsuTs
    <div class="signaturecontainer">I one day hope to be the man my dog thinks I am.<br><br><br><br>WORDS OF WISDOM FROM VARIOUS MEMBERS<br><br><br><br>&quot;most often the guitar will rise or fall to the level of the player&quot;<br><br><br><br>&quot;people overthink ****************&quot;<br><br><br><br>&quot;Sometimes you gotta know when to shut the **************** up and have a little class. Not you, you're special.&quot;<br><br><br><br>&quot;If it sounds good to you then it sounds good&quot;</div><br>The bull**************** and myths in the guitar world are stacked very high.

There was a guitar player called Eddie Phillip who had a band called The Creation around the time of The Who's rise to fame. He was the guy who invented the violin bow guitar technique and not Jimmy Page. They had a few minor hits but that was about it.
    <div class="signaturecontainer">Professor Tom</div>

Comment

• Tomm Williams
      Tomm Williams commented
      Editing a comment

Guitarist named Les Dudek back in the 70's played on the Allman Brothers "Brothers and Sisters" album. Put out several solo albums, spent a few minutes being married to Cher but never really got known. Some of his solo work was just incredible.

Working...
X