Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is your brain on bears

http://videos.digg.com/post/61763861832/whatever-you-do-dont-think-about-the-bear

NOTE: The absence of smilies in this post should not be taken to mean that I think your post is stupid, nor that I loath, despise, or hate you; nor that I disrespect you and all your works; nor that I see you as victim or lawful prey; nor think you have the intellect of half a loaf of bread; nor that I find you disgusting or unworthy or otherwise hate your behavior, opinions, politics, gender, sexual orientation, culture, ethnic background or language.

F*** 'em if they can't take a joke!

I just said that yesterday. Duh.
    I one day hope to be the man my dog thinks I am.WORDS OF WISDOM FROM VARIOUS MEMBERS"most often the guitar will rise or fall to the level of the player""people overthink ****************""Sometimes you gotta know when to shut the **************** up and have a little class. Not you, you're special.""If it sounds good to you then it sounds good"The bull**************** and myths in the guitar world are stacked very high.

Comment

• daddymack
      daddymack commented
      Editing a comment

the link text turned me off...digg com post...dig compost? Not going there...

Working...
X