Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just finished listening to Johnny Winter And Live, again and it reminds me of 1972.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just finished listening to Johnny Winter And Live, again and it reminds me of 1972.

The gig was at the Royal Albert Hall in London, supported by the Keef Hartley Band.
    I had never seen anything like this and Johnny/Rick Derringer/Randy Jo Hobbs/Bobby Caldwell were the best band I had ever seen and still are, to this day.
    At the end the manager of the theatre came on stage and pointed out that there was a curfew and no more music was possible. Two members of Johnny's road crew walked out and removed the theatre manager to a round of applause. Johnny and the boys duly reappeared and Johnny said (to great cheers) "you want to hear it then we'll play it" and another 45 minutes of rockin' blues took place with road crew members keeping officials and police from gaining access to the stage.
    What a night, I'll never forget it !
    Professor Tom

I bet that was one hell of a show.

G.B.#275

OK We'll close down the business,have the manager shot,and give you back all your money.will that make you happy?

The Hot Rod Owner's Club

Comment

• Force
      Force commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds great --lucky man

Working...
X