X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey DaddyMac

yep, it was my memory. Finally gave up and e-mailed the big boss. While waiting for reply found the password I was looking for. I guess it works ................... :smiley-eatdrink004:

<div class="signaturecontainer">&quot;When the power of love becomes more important than the love of power ......... then there will be peace.&quot;<br ><br>Jimi Hendrix<br ><br><br ><br>GB#256</div>

hippydj wrote:
    Finally gave up and e-mailed the big boss.................... :smiley-eatdrink004:

you have my wife's email address? :smiley-rotfl:

_"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminant period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Comment

• hippydj
      hippydj commented
      Editing a comment

well, uh, yeah. How else can we send the high res pics back and forth??    :smiley-eatdrink004:

Working...
X