Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Maybe CJ shold be an "Off Topic" forum

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe CJ shold be an "Off Topic" forum

That way we'd be listed with the bad boys - people might think that since you have to sign up to get in, it's something special here.

Actually, I don't see a lot of difference between OJ and CJ these days, except they have more action than we do.

NOTE: The absence of smilies in this post should not be taken to mean that I think your post is stupid, nor that I loath, despise, or hate you; nor that I disrespect you and all your works; nor that I see you as victim or lawful prey; nor think you have the intellect of half a loaf of bread; nor that I find you disgusting or unworthy or otherwise hate your behavior, opinions, politics, gender, sexual orientation, culture, ethnic background or language.

F*** 'em if they can't take a joke!

I try to be as off-topic as possible..heck, I've even resorted to lame lawn mower topics.

Comment

• Professor Tom
      Professor Tom commented
      Editing a comment
      Perhaps it's good as it is, just a few more people would be nice.

Smilin' Bob wrote:

That way we'd be listed with the bad boys - people might think that since you have to sign up to get in, it's something special here.

Actually, I don't see a lot of difference between OJ and CJ these days, except they have more action than we do.

Suits me. We do tend to wander and ramble a bit, although there is enough guitar content to keep it interesting.

Comment

• daddymack
      daddymack commented
      Editing a comment

off topic? how much more 'off topic' can you get than a bunch of geezers ranting about Mylie Cyrus...

When we first went to the 'sign-in' concept for OJ and Poli, the thought was that salty language would prevail there...such was not the ultimate outcome.

BTW, I am heartened to see so many 'old friends' stopping in again...this place was starting to look like summer of 2003...

Just so you know, we have had several good and long time mods 'retire' this year over the changes GC/HC made ... but I'm still here. For those of you who don't know all the inside stuff, Anderton (for whom I have the utmost respect) gave up his 'top dog' slot a few months back, and Dendy Jarrett (whom I also respect) was put into that position. Dendy is trying to keep this place alive and viable, and I support his efforts...I know he is fighting an uphill battle.

mornin', Bob!! been a day or two...... but I do keep up with you a bit on FB. I'm glad to see CJ is still a nice slow place. Noticed there are quite a few new names on here, though. Some old ones, too. I've always figured CJ as an "off topic" style forum as much as being a bunch of musicians we also have other things going on in our lives that have nothing to do with music and we share that with each other. Keeps it more "family" style. I would hope there is still a big difference between CJ and OJ. I quit checking in over there a couple years ago because of the bull**************** posts. Bunch of idiots over there. We have a group of dummy's over here, but at least they keep the windows licked clean!!!

<div class="signaturecontainer">&quot;When the power of love becomes more important than the love of power ......... then there will be peace.&quot;<br ><br>Jimi Hendrix<br ><br><br ><br>GB#256</div>

Comment

• Smilin' Bob
      Smilin' Bob commented
      Editing a comment

hippydj wrote:

mornin', Bob!! been a day or two...... but I do keep up with you a bit on FB. I'm glad to see CJ is still a nice slow place. Noticed there are quite a few new names on here, though. Some old ones, too. I've always figured CJ as an "off topic" style forum as much as being a bunch of musicians we also have other things going on in our lives that have nothing to do with music and we share that with each other. Keeps it more "family" style. I would hope there is still a big difference between CJ and OJ. I quit checking in over there a couple years ago because of the bull**************** posts. Bunch of idiots over there. We have a group of dummy's over here, but at least they keep the windows licked clean!!!

Hey, nice to see you Hippy! Hope you stick around!

Working...
X