Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• something I always suspected...

Lab rats are smart!

oh, no wait...Oreos are addictive...

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2013/10/15/college-study-finds-oreo-cookies-are-as-addictive-as-drugs/

_"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminant period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Right DM, and they cause people to smoke pot!

NOTE: The absence of smilies in this post should not be taken to mean that I think your post is stupid, nor that I loath, despise, or hate you; nor that I disrespect you and all your works; nor that I see you as victim or lawful prey; nor think you have the intellect of half a loaf of bread; nor that I find you disgusting or unworthy or otherwise hate your behavior, opinions, politics, gender, sexual orientation, culture, ethnic background or language.

F*** 'em if they can't take a joke!

Comment

• Lonnie99
      Lonnie99 commented
      Editing a comment
      Seriously, Oreos are a gateway food for me. After my heart surgery 3 years ago I vowed to never eat another Oreo again, which was hard because the job I had at the time kept them on hand for donors. I still eyeball them at the store but haven't had one since June 18th, 2010.
Working...
X