Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

In this thread we shall think up some new interesting topics that we can discuss ...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In this thread we shall think up some new interesting topics that we can discuss ...

.... in case we evAr get a break in the current new and interesting topics! !! 111!! :smileyeek:

I'm sick to death of pushing my lawn mower, even if it is self-propelled, so in the spring of 2014, I'm going to buy a regular-ass lawn tractor, one with a drink holder, squishy seat, and everything. 42 inch cutting swath instead of the 21 inches of my current mower....God! mowing with that thing is like trying to empty the bathtub with a teaspoon. Then, and only then, will I no longer absolutely hate mowing the lawn every damn weekend.

Should I get a new Cub Cadet? or perhaps a nice Sears 'Craftsman', possibly a Lawn Boy? How about a John Deere? they're green ya know.

Screw pushing that noisy-ass torture device another season.

Opinions?

Comment

• happy hours
      happy hours commented
      Editing a comment

I bought a JD from Home Depot a long time ago and it has served me well. I like it better than any Craftsman I have ever owned.

• benzem
      benzem commented
      Editing a comment

J Backlund wrote:

I'm sick to death of pushing my lawn mower, even if it is self-propelled, so in the spring of 2014, I'm going to buy a regular-ass lawn tractor, one with a drink holder, squishy seat, and everything. 42 inch cutting swath instead of the 21 inches of my current mower....God! mowing with that thing is like trying to empty the bathtub with a teaspoon. Then, and only then, will I no longer absolutely hate mowing the lawn every damn weekend.

Should I get a new Cub Cadet? or perhaps a nice Sears 'Craftsman', possibly a Lawn Boy? How about a John Deere? they're green ya know.

Screw pushing that noisy-ass torture device another season.

Opinions?

Go electric.

• SwampMusic
      SwampMusic commented
      Editing a comment

J Backlund wrote:

absolutely hate mowing the lawn

A sentiment with which I agree whoIeheartedly. If I view it as my exercise for the day, it's not so bad. Fortunately, my lawn is less than a half acre.

Working...
X