No announcement yet.

Sexy or Not?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexy or Not?

Miley Cyrus' is doing her utmost to attract attention with her recent nudity and weird twerking moves. And part of her shtick is to extend her tongue.

Now, I appreciate a nice tongue as much as the next guy, but her's looks all coated and nasty. Yuck!

NOTE: The absence of smilies in this post should not be taken to mean that I think your post is stupid, nor that I loath, despise, or hate you; nor that I disrespect you and all your works; nor that I see you as victim or lawful prey; nor think you have the intellect of half a loaf of bread; nor that I find you disgusting or unworthy or otherwise hate your behavior, opinions, politics, gender, sexual orientation, culture, ethnic background or language.

F*** 'em if they can't take a joke!

That tongue looks like it's been doing a bit of work (to it's logical conclusion). I'm trying to be careful in what I say as I do no wish to be banned.
    Conclusion, she does not appeal to me at all. I'm more into Helena Bonham Carter or Rosanna Arquette.
    Professor Tom

Comment

• Lonnie99
      Lonnie99 commented
      Editing a comment
      As Hannah Montana she was mildly talented as an actor. Good enough for disney anyway. As a serious artist of any caliber she is a total failure. Yet another instance of someone famous for being famous. Hopefully she will disappear soon.

Not even a little.

I'm Brian of Nazareth

Comment

Well she's a might too skinny for me, and she looks like she's been licking a chalkboard. Can't speak to her talent at all because I'm completely ignorant of her work.

So....Nope.

http://thebasement.createaforum.com/

Comment

• kolapsar
        kolapsar commented
        Editing a comment

Whats everyone thing about Kim kardashians post baby sideboob selfie

asgewgwae

Attached Files

Working...
    X