Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please don't post with Internet links.

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please don't post with Internet links.

With my iPad I can't get rid of them afterwards without a lot of drama.
    Professor Tom

What do you mean by "can't get rid of them"?  I guess I'm not up on the quirks of the iPad, but getting rid of links is not something that would occur to me as an issue.  If it opens in a new tab, I close the tab.  If it opens in the same window, I go back.

Since I would think this would not be an issue if you did not click on the links, you must want to see the content, but would prefer that people embed it in the HC post rather than linking to it?  There have been quite a few links posted lately.  It is probably easier than importing the content.

No offense intended, but (see above) . . .

Old is the new new.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
    -Dorothy Parker

Comment

Is the problem that you have a bookmark that has a URL that is showing up when you start typing in a fresh url?  You should go to Apple Support Communities and look at this thread: IPad clear safari address bar suggestion

NOTE: The absence of smilies in this post should not be taken to mean that I think your post is stupid, nor that I loath, despise, or hate you; nor that I disrespect you and all your works; nor that I see you as victim or lawful prey; nor think you have the intellect of half a loaf of bread; nor that I find you disgusting or unworthy or otherwise hate your behavior, opinions, politics, gender, sexual orientation, culture, ethnic background or language.

F*** 'em if they can't take a joke!

Comment

• OU8124ME
        OU8124ME commented
        Editing a comment
        Just don't Click the Threads with Links

4 Now

Don't Click on the Link

Steve

Working...
    X