Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inadvertent NGD

Our bassist wanted to sell his Martin OM 21. Knowing that one of the guys from an acoustic act I play in collects Martins, I offered to take it and see if my friend would buy it. I took it home, cleaned it up and restrung it. Now, I've got to tell him when we play Saturday night that it is no longer for sale. .png" alt=":smileytongue:" title="Smiley Tongue" />

Oh well.......

HINGD
    Website http://forcepics.net63.net

Comment

so, umm, the third party guy never got a shot at it then?

HINGD, indeed...

MommaMack has suggested that I should not get any more guitars...so I switched to ukeleles...have 3 already

Now I'm looking at an electric fiddle...:smiley-bounce013:

Then there is still mandolins....and another lap steel...so many instruments, so little room to store them...

"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

Comment

• mikeYekim
        mikeYekim commented
        Editing a comment
        Happy NGD

• SwampMusic
        SwampMusic commented
        Editing a comment

daddymack wrote:

Nope. He was OK with it, though. He had just picked up a new Deluxe Reverb and a Flot-a-tone (his second!) last week, so he didn't mind that I kept it. The guy who did all my guitar work passed away last year, so I'll have to find someone new to install a PU for me.

• kolapsar
        kolapsar commented
        Editing a comment

daddymack wrote:

HINGD, indeed...

MommaMack has suggested that I should not get any more guitars...so I switched to ukeleles...have 3 already

Now I'm looking at an electric fiddle...:smiley-bounce013:

Then there is still mandolins....and another lap steel...so many instruments, so little room to store them...

My female gets pissy when I look at guitars but when she saw this mandolin she said I could have that no problem... Joke's on her though its' an ELECTRIC mandolin!!!!!!

Working...
    X