No announcement yet.

Word Association 1! !!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Racecar!
    http://www.patcoast.com"The guy would be strumming along, singing the verse to “Margarittavile” and then he would hit his harmonizer pedal for the chorus. It went from sounding like a guy singing and playing guitar to sounding like the Stephen Hawkings trio."-Christhee68" the singer of my cover band used to find it funny to let out gaseous forms of vile hate and sadness that would make a plaster baby Jesus weep."- FitchFY

Comment

Pinto!
      Originally Posted by BlueStrat
      You, on the other hand, are like the third ex wife I never had!

Originally posted by daddymack
      After reading this thread numerous times, I am now becoming convinced that based on the life I have led so far, that I will wind up in Raleigh, NC when I die, for all eternity...

Comment

bean

(I really wanted to say Ferrari )
        GB #270 in perpetuity

That's what's so great about the Internet:
        It enables pompous blowhards like myself,
        to connect with other pompous blowhards
        in a vast circle jerk of pomposity.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Harry-L
          View Post

bean

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...1330893693.png

Comment

burritos

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by BlueStrat
              View Post

Palindrome!

palindromedary...
              "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'
              "The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by daddymack
                View Post

palindromedary...

Bad Def Lepard album
                (__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(")

Comment

View Post

palindromedary...

So who gave Palin the hump?
                  Website http://forcepics.net63.net

Comment

Mr. Palin...
                    "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'
                    "The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Comment

Paleontology!
                      http://www.patcoast.com"The guy would be strumming along, singing the verse to “Margarittavile” and then he would hit his harmonizer pedal for the chorus. It went from sounding like a guy singing and playing guitar to sounding like the Stephen Hawkings trio."-Christhee68" the singer of my cover band used to find it funny to let out gaseous forms of vile hate and sadness that would make a plaster baby Jesus weep."- FitchFY

Comment

View Post

Mr. Palin...

Website http://forcepics.net63.net

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Force
                          View Post

Kaboom boom.
                          KEEPING IT CLEAN.

- and ethical -

... one post at a time!

Comment

Krash ! !

Comment

NASCAR!

Comment

Bristol!!!
                                KEEPING IT CLEAN.

- and ethical -

... one post at a time!

Comment

Working...
                                X