Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Come No Stickies Here?

Do the mods not feel compelled to demonstrate their power? Are there mods here?

Stickies R Messy

Daddymack (Mod Here)

Deleted them, Cleaned them Up

Cool Jam use to have some Stickies,

But

DM deleted them

He likes a Clean board

He does Keep it Clean, No Spam, Etc
    My HC Classified Thread

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...Marshalls-More

Comment

Stonedtone wrote:

Stickies are used by the mods of the local forum communities as they see fit. Daddymac does a great job here, and if he doesn't see a need for stickies, that's fine with me.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Stonedtone wrote:

Our power is illusory...and best used sparingly

With great power comes great responsibility - Stan Lee

There are actually 2 mods here, although my associate Justcrash mainly spends his time keeping the Amps forum clean.

Stickies in CJ? Waste of time...things move down the page so slowly here (except when OU812 gets squirrely or Tweedbucket gets to feeling froggy...   ) that stickies are reserved for announcements of great and lasting import...plus the stickie system on this board is terrible...the stickie stays on top but is duplicated in the rest of the threads...so it would be redundant here.

and thanks for the affirmatives from the locals and Phil...I do this because I want this place to be enjoyable...and occassionally informative (just like MusBiz and Solo/Duo).:emoticon-char-017:

"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

Comment

Working...
        X