Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

See Y'All Next Year....Happy Holidays and All That Stuff...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See Y'All Next Year....Happy Holidays and All That Stuff...

Headin' west toward Asia in the morning...two weeks in the Philippines...I'll check in when time and internet availability permit. 

_"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminant period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Wow, Cool

Have a safe Flight Daddymack!

Enjoy

Steve
    <div class="signaturecontainer">My HC Classified Thread<br />
    <br />
    <a href="http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2482854-Gibson-Fender-PRS-Jackson-Marshalls-More" target="_blank">http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...Marshalls-More</a></div>

Comment

• daddymack
      daddymack commented
      Editing a comment

OU8124ME wrote:
      Wow, Cool

Have a safe Flight Daddymack!

Enjoy

Steve

Flight? Heck, I'm driving...

Be safe, have a good time, and we'll see you when you get back. :smileythumbsupsmall:

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

• Mikeo
      Mikeo commented
      Editing a comment

Peace Phil, have a great holiday and a safe new year.

Maybe we could make box openning so 2013. Getting right to the gear could be 2014

Bon voyagee!  Have a beautiful time!

No offense intended, but (see above) . . .

Old is the new new.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
    -Dorothy Parker

Comment

• SwampMusic
      SwampMusic commented
      Editing a comment

Safe Trip!:smiley-bounce015:

Ok well I hope you have a nice trip and don't forget your toofbrush! ! 111!   Merry Christmas too! ! !

Comment

Working...
    X